Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Afrim Sallahi <af...@lixar.com> on 2010/04/07 22:24:49 UTC

Maven Dev Group

Hello,

I have signed up for maven dev mailing list and I do not see any
activity on my email. Is this expected or I'm missing something?

I would like to get my hands dirty and help out with Maven 3 for now,
defects and/or testing.

Anyone have any idea?

Afrim Sallahi

Lixar I.T. Inc.
Tel: (613)722-0688 ext: 224
afsallahi <ma...@lixar.com> @lixar.com
<ma...@lixar.com>
www.lixar.com <http://www.lixar.com/>

Re: Maven Dev Group

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 08/04/2010, at 6:24 AM, Afrim Sallahi wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have signed up for maven dev mailing list and I do not see any
> activity on my email. Is this expected or I'm missing something?

You are subscribed.

> I would like to get my hands dirty and help out with Maven 3 for now,
> defects and/or testing.

Then you're in the right place :)

http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-helping.html

You can currently most help by:
- reporting regressions in Maven 3 at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG
- helping us triage issues [1] by updating them with info about whether they can be reproduced or not in current releases (2.2.1, 3.0-alpha-7). If they can, producing integration tests is particularly helpful
- submit patches with an integration test for issues that particularly interest you

Thanks,
Brett

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+MNG+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+fixVersion+IN+%28%222.2.x+%28to+be+reviewed%29%22%2C+%22Issues+to+be+reviewed+for+3.x%22%2C+null%29+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org