Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2018/07/31 13:02:02 UTC

Plc4x dev-meeting in Nürtingen

Hey all,

as discussed with Chris we plan to host a small Plc4X meeting in Nürtingen (near Stuttgart) at the pragmatic minds office.
I created a doodle for finding a date in September (as in August everybody is on holiday).
So if you plan to come please feel free to participate!

Link: https://doodle.com/poll/9szmww57ennrigux

Best
Julian

Re: Plc4x dev-meeting in Nürtingen

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hey everybody,

as the rate of registering users decreases, I think it's reasonable to set a Deadline for participation in the Doodle.

If anybody else intents to join our plc4x dev-meeting In Nürtingen, please feel free to add you availability dates to the doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/9szmww57ennrigux until Wednesday, 8th of August.

Then I would like to close the doodle and to schedule a fixed date to avoid anybody being blocked otherwise in the meantime.

I would really love to see some more participants to get in touch with all of you : )

Julian