Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <ed...@mgrinformatica.com.br> on 2003/05/10 19:20:31 UTC

Removing object from collection

Hi!

I have a collection descriptor in one class like

    <collection-descriptor
         name="documentos"
  collection-class="org.apache.ojb.broker.util.collections.RemovalAwareList"
         element-class-ref="br.com.mgr.beans.DocumentoBean"
         proxy="true"
        auto-update="true"
         auto-delete="true">
       <inverse-foreignkey
            field-ref="codigoPessoa"/>
    </collection-descriptor>

But when I delete an object from "documentos", that is not deleted from
database. Even it's not UPDATEd if I wish...
I'm really confused, because there is no DELETE nor UPDATE command in
database log (I'm capturing directly on database side - all other operations
are shown!).

Just to make things more confuse, I've a set of objects using non-decomposed
M:N mapping, that works! It add, remove and update!

Oh, after all: all my objects are being used through proxies, and I'm using
JDK 1.4.2-beta19 with OJB rc3 with some "hacks" (nothing in this area,
except by RemovalAwareList, base in code from Thomas and the one to correct
the error reading repository.xml about access attribute).

Any tips will be welcome.

Thanks,

Edson Richter

---