Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hanmay Udgiri <ha...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/15 22:51:04 UTC

Foward to empty Action Mapping

Hi
I have a requirement where after i dont want to forward to any page
It is a pop up page so after last step i just want to call a method of
action class and close the pop up page.
so i am closing the pop up on submit and it is going to my action class
also.where i am giving a empty forward.
so the flow is working fine,but in logs it throws a servlet exception???

--
Thanks and Regards
Hanmayya Udgiri

Re: Foward to empty Action Mapping

Posted by Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com>.
Have your action return null (in other words, don't return an ActionForward
at all).
  (*Chris*)

Posted by Jeremiah Johnson <jo...@egr.msu.edu>.