Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sanjay Radia <sr...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/10/27 21:28:08 UTC

Hadoop 1.0 Discussion at ApacheCon 2008

We have scheduled an evening meeting at the Hadoop Camp at ApacheCon
Thursday Nov 6th at  7:30pm – 8:30 pm.
The topic of discussion is Hadoop 1.0.
Tentative Agenda
    - Hadoop 1.0 Compatibility
    - Hadoop 1.0 pre-requisites

The room/location will be announced at the Hadoop Camp.

sanjay

Re: Hadoop 1.0 Discussion at ApacheCon 2008

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.