Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rakesh Venkatesh <ww...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/21 13:10:32 UTC

Calling cloudstack container service API's from Cloudstack

Hello Folks

I am wondering if there is a way to call cloudstack container service API
from cloudstack? I want to delete all the containers created by a domain
when the domain is deleted. I am using cloudstack version 4.7 with KVM and
when I delete a domain, the containers created by domain are still active.
So I want to call deleteContainerCluster API from cloudstack deleteDomain
API.

What modifications should I make
in server/src/com/cloud/user/DomainManagerImpl.java of Cloudstack or
DeleteContainerClusterCmd.java of CCS? Any examples of this usage are
helpful.

--
Thanks and regards
Rakesh venkatesh