Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by James Sherwood <js...@rgisolutions.com> on 2009/01/27 13:51:15 UTC

Not able to save objects at a certain point

Hello,

I am using the in place editor component created in the tapestry for non
believers tutorial.

http://www.infoq.com/articles/tapestry5-intro

In the setEdit() method in my java I am trying to do _session.save(Object)
but it will not save.  I have tried @CommitAfter as well as creating and
committing a transaction using the
session(session.beginTransaction/session.getTransaction.commit).  Is there a
reason it will not save at this point because the values are being filled in
correctly and I check after the save to see if the values are still correct
in the object and they are, the save just does not happen.

--James

Re: Not able to save objects at a certain point

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
That's normal Hibernate behaviour. I suggest to read the Hibernate docs
if you plan to integrate Hibernate into your application.

Cheers,

Uli