Posted to user@flink.apache.org by 徐涛 <ha...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/29 01:33:38 UTC

When could flink 1.7.1 be downloaded from maven repository

Hi Experts,
	From github I saw flink 1.7.1 is released about 7days ago. But I still can not downloaded from maven repository.
	May I know why there are some lag between them? When could the jar be downloaded from maven repository?

Best
Henry

Re: When could flink 1.7.1 be downloaded from maven repository

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
There was a problem during the release process that delayed the maven
artifacts, but it appears they are available now:
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.flink/flink-table_2.12/1.7.1