Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Carlo Agopian <ca...@digitalinsight.com> on 2002/04/18 02:35:56 UTC

DOMParser/SAXParser segmentation fault

All,

I get the following segmentation fault

	Segmentation fault in parse__9DOMParserFRC11InputSourceCb at
0xd31c261c ($t1)
	0xd31c261c (parse__9DOMParserFRC11InputSourceCb+0x84) 981e002c
stb   r0,0x2c(r30)

when I call

 	parser->parse(input);

parser is:	SAXParser* parser = new SAXParser;
and input is of type: MemBufInputSource
and I have initialized per the examples in the API.

Any clue why I keep getting the segmentation fault?

I don't think anybody else at my company has used this class, could this be
a build issue?  I've tried the same argument(input) with the
SAX2XMLReader::parse() and succeeded without the Segmentation fault.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Carlo