Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tim N <tn...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/12 01:16:44 UTC

Tomcat 9.0.N Upgrading Minor Version In A Cluster

Will session fail-over work b/w minor versions? i.e. can you cycle through
upgrading Tomcat in a cluster from say 9.0.67 to 9.0.68? Also, is there any
official documentation on this?

Re: Tomcat 9.0.N Upgrading Minor Version In A Cluster

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 12/12/2022 01:16, Tim N wrote:
> Will session fail-over work b/w minor versions? i.e. can you cycle through
> upgrading Tomcat in a cluster from say 9.0.67 to 9.0.68?

Generally, yes. But always check the change log and the migration guide
in case we had to make a change that places some sort of limitation on that.

> Also, is there any official documentation on this?

Upgrading or the compatibility?

Some for the first. Nothing I can think of for the second.

Mark