Posted to users@camel.apache.org by contactreji <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/01 16:05:03 UTC

Errorhandler - Documentation Error?

Hi

I have used following in my camel context

<camel:errorHandler id="deadLetterErrorHandler" type="DeadLetterChannel"
deadLetterUri="log:dead">
    <camel:redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="2" redeliveryDelay="1000"
logHandled="true" asyncDelayedRedelivery="true" handled="true"/>
</camel:errorHandler>

But when I validate, I get error as
*cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'handled' is not allowed to appear in
element 'camel:errorHandler'.*

I was following documentation at http://camel.apache.org/error-handler.html.
Is there something wrong in this documentation? It says
deadLetterErrorHandler supports handled / continued features? Or is it
something wrong in my above code?

Cheers
Reji

-----
Reji Mathews
Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse ESB | Mule ESB )
LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
Twitter - reji_mathews

Re: Errorhandler - Documentation Error?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You have maybe mis-read the page, there is no handled="true" on that page

However there is a logHandled="true"

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 4:05 PM, contactreji <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have used following in my camel context
>
> <camel:errorHandler id="deadLetterErrorHandler" type="DeadLetterChannel"
> deadLetterUri="log:dead">
>     <camel:redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="2" redeliveryDelay="1000"
> logHandled="true" asyncDelayedRedelivery="true" handled="true"/>
> </camel:errorHandler>
>

> But when I validate, I get error as
> *cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'handled' is not allowed to appear in
> element 'camel:errorHandler'.*
>
> I was following documentation at http://camel.apache.org/error-handler.html.
> Is there something wrong in this documentation? It says
> deadLetterErrorHandler supports handled / continued features? Or is it
> something wrong in my above code?
>
> Cheers
> Reji
>

> -----
> Reji Mathews
> Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse ESB | Mule ESB )
> LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
> Twitter - reji_mathews

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.