Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com> on 2004/01/31 16:07:01 UTC

Flags with available

Tomcat-5's build.xml has a rule like the following.

<target name="check.source">

     <available property="source.exists"
                    file="${basedir}/${tomcat.project}" type="dir" />

   </target>

  <target name="get.source" unless="source.exists">

     <antcall target="checkout" />

   </target>

however, there are actually many things it should be checking not just
tomcat.project
so I wanted to ask how in Ant can you write the rule in such a way that
it sets source.exists
to false only if one of those items isn't present. So as soon as it
finds one dependency that
doesn't exist it should abort checking for the others because it would
reset source.exists if the other dependencies do.

Re: Flags with available

Posted by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com>.
Sounds like it would be thanks for the reference.

Re: Flags with available

Posted by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com>.