Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Joe Kramer <cc...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/25 18:04:05 UTC

Using flood to test with session id in response template

Hello,

I am trying to use Flood to test my website.
I have login page which generated session id and then redirects to
site with added session id in URL.

I can't make flood to catch session ID returned by web application.
I have following in configuration xml:
<url method="POST" payload="username=joe&amp;password=joe"
responsetemplate="Location: /home/?SID=([^ ]*)"
responsename="sid">http://localhost:81/login/</url>

/login/ page redirects to home page using Location header with session
id appended.

Is there a way to make such automatic testing work with flood?

On the other note, I couldn't find anything similar to flood at all either.

Thanks.