Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shripad Gokhale <sh...@amdocs.com> on 2008/08/28 13:42:17 UTC

WS-Addressing Migrate from Axis 1.1 to Axis 1.4

Hi,

We have migrated from Axis 1.1 to Axis 1.4.

In case of such migration , is there any additional thing which needs to
be taken care of if we are working with WS-Addressing mode.

Thanks

Shripad

Re: WS-Addressing Migrate from Axis 1.1 to Axis 1.4

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <er...@gmail.com>.
I don't personally think there is anything you have to do.

There wasn't any big changes in addressing implementation in the recent
past.

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Shripad Gokhale <shripad.gokhale@amdocs.com

--
With Mettha,
Eran Chinthaka

Health is the greatest gift; contentment is the greatest wealth; trusting is
the best relationship; nirvana is the highest joy. - Dhammapada