Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2010/07/14 05:57:16 UTC

OK if we roll a 0.20.6 candidate and next iteration on 0.89.x by friday?

Any objections?

Anything that needs to be added to either before we cut release candidates?

0.20 branch has a few NPE fixes and an RPC leak healed.

TRUNK, from where we'll cut the next 0.89 has had a good few fixes
since 0.89.20100621.  Replication has also been committed.

St.Ack

Re: OK if we roll a 0.20.6 candidate and next iteration on 0.89.x by friday?

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
+1 on both, let's stabilize this.

J-D