Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Stevan Malesevic <st...@oracle.com> on 2006/09/11 15:30:57 UTC

Getting external context parameters from the ResourceLoader

 All, we are facing one issue in the current ResourceLoader mechanism. The issue is that resource loader does not have access to the underlying servlet object which means it can not access external context initialization parameters. We need this feature to be able to pull in some initialization parameters from the web.xml into ResourceLoader to correct configure it.  The bottom line is that we need support from Trinidad for this feature. Does anyone have preference how to resolve the issue? One idea was to pass a map of init params into resource loader.  Thanks, Stevan

Re: Getting external context parameters from the ResourceLoader

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Stevan,

I think this is related to mike elges' email on dev list.
Let's move the discussion there.

Btw. please do no cross-postings, means mailing to multiple
@foo.apache.org mailing lists.

Thanks,
Matthias

--