Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Franz Werfel <fr...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/15 16:03:39 UTC

Hello, What is the 'date' indexed by the index-more plugin, where is
it taken from and is it possible to modify it either at fetch time or
at index time?

Thanks,
Frank.

Re: Date indexed in index-more?

Posted by Thomas Delnoij <di...@gmail.com>.
As far as I can tell from the src (0.7.1), it is either calculated from the
last-modified metadata property, or, when it is not available, from the
fetchDate.

See org.apache.nutch.indexer.more.MoreIndexingFilter.

This also answers my own question
http://www.mail-archive.com/nutch-user@lucene.apache.org/msg03071.html, so
thanks.

Rgrds, Thomas