Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Herbert Kluge <he...@yahoo.de> on 2005/04/16 13:17:09 UTC

Layout-changes

Hello!

I've some problems with the fallback-mechanism of Lenya. I want to
change the whole layout of my site, so I put the files breadcrumb.xsl,
menu.xsl and tabs.xsl to /pubs/<mysite>/xslt/navigation/.

Only the changes to /xslt/navigation are shown, it seems the files in
/pubs/<mysite>/xslt/navigation/ are not used.

What's wrong?

Herbert

Re: Layout-changes

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Peter Shipley wrote:
> Herbert Kluge wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> I've some problems with the fallback-mechanism of Lenya. I want to
>> change the whole layout of my site, so I put the files breadcrumb.xsl,
>> menu.xsl and tabs.xsl to /pubs/<mysite>/xslt/navigation/.
>

> should that not be
>
> /pubs/<mysite>/lenya/xslt/navigation/
>
> for fallback ?

yes

Re: Layout-changes

Posted by Herbert Kluge <he...@yahoo.de>.
Peter Shipley wrote:
> Herbert Kluge wrote:
>> I've some problems with the fallback-mechanism of Lenya. I want to
>> change the whole layout of my site, so I put the files breadcrumb.xsl,
>> menu.xsl and tabs.xsl to /pubs/<mysite>/xslt/navigation/.
> should that not be
> /pubs/<mysite>/lenya/xslt/navigation/
> for fallback ?

Thank you - that solved the problem.