Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by "‪‪yx91490@126.com‬‬" <yx...@126.com> on 2022/01/19 02:20:13 UTC

api module compatible choose

Hi all:
  I want to see is there still room to make incompatble changes before publishing  first apache version?

  I think  that in theory, after donating to ASF, the package paths were changed, which must be incompatible with the previous version. for example, https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/pull/742 this pr renamed SparkBatchSource to BaseSparkBatchSource according to pmd rules, which is incompatble change, but make sense in some aspect.