Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by khaindar black <bl...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/06 10:35:52 UTC

support

hiho alltogether,

i m quite new to lucene.net (using it for about 2 months), but i d like to
offer you my support, also the whole opensource stuff is quite new to me,
so here is a short intro about myself

@blackkhaindar:
- developing/managing .net projects for a couple of years
- total lucene.net rookie (only have used basic searching stuff, 2-3
analizers, index synchronization, document/field basics)
- interested in sharing knowledge
- interested in gaining knowledge
- trying out good ideas
- ...just ask to find out...

some questions:
- how is this whole stuff organized, worktime, items, bugs etc...
(communication)
- where can i see the current progress in porting the java lib to .net?
(more than the released stuff @ apache.org/projects../lucene.net....)
- what has to be done in first instance from my side, to support you guys?
- ...plenty more of them...

greetz,
blackkhaindar

RE: support

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
Whole heartily agree, we've been very dead lately - I've started another thread to begin this discussion up again.

Re: support

Posted by Paul Irwin <pi...@feature23.com>.
Khaindar,