Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gregor Marinšek <gm...@tis.si> on 2009/10/13 13:04:58 UTC

Re: action class is a part of controller or model; and what about formBean

Well i would say, tha action implementation (action class) is the
controller, formBean is in one way the interface between view and
controller and model is implementation of some third part (f.e.
hibernate)... Thats my view of the 'story'. If i'm wrong, please
correct me.

Gregor

--
Gregor Marinšek