Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Stephen T Skory <st...@seagate.com> on 2015/04/14 00:12:22 UTC

Seagate lustrefs File System Plugin

Hello,

we are announcing the release of an open-source plugin to enable
Hadoop to seamlessly use Lustre. The plugin is available on GitHub at
the link below.

https://github.com/Seagate/lustrefs

At this link you can find the full source code, a detailed README on
how to use the plugin, as well as a pre-built binary jar file that can
get you started quickly. We are eager to see the plugin tested and
used, and look forward to receiving feedback about it.

Thank you,
Stephen

--
Stephen Skory, PhD