Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jerry Hamby <je...@vdex.com> on 2013/08/15 01:40:43 UTC

Android GCM push notification problem

I really need some help with an ANE problem.
I'm trying to get a mobile app to work with Android GCM push notifications.

I bought one ANE and I found another free one, but they both produce the same error and I can't figure out
exactly what I'm doing wrong.

Don't know if it's:
1- app.xml issues
2- property settings for the app not done correctly

I have searched and read almost everything I can from the internet, so far no luck.

Anyone out there with ANE experience?
Jerry

I keep getting a java.lang.RuntimeException error:
E/AndroidRuntime(23666): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate receiver com.doitflash.air.extensions.gcm.BroadcastReceive: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.doitflash.air.extensions.gcm.BroadcastReceive" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/air.com.vdex.

My system:
Mac
Flash Builder 4.7 running the latest Flex SDK from Apache Flex and Air 3.8