Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by venkat <r....@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/15 12:08:30 UTC

Woden contribution

!-- DIV {margin:0px} -->Hi,

 I would like to know if Woden project is open to contributions.

 If it is, would like to take up the implementation of parsing HTTP Binding extension. Kindly, guide me.

 Thanks
 Venkat

Re: Woden contribution

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 (Jira is better)

Re: Woden contribution

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.

Re: Woden contribution

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.

Re: Woden contribution

Posted by Arthur Ryman <ar...@gmail.com>.

Re: Woden contribution

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi Venkat,

Re: Woden contribution

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <jp...@gmail.com>.

Re: Woden contribution

Posted by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Venkat,
The Apache committers list page [1] list a CVN/SVN id 'venkat' for Venkat
Reddy with committ access to ws-all (and therefore, an ICLA already in
place).

Is that you or a different Venkat?

John Kaputin

             <r.venkat@yahoo.c