Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/29 01:57:32 UTC

With ant removed, will GitHub PR job always fail 1st check?

For the Pull Request, GitHub is running both Ant and Gradle precommit.

Now that ant is gone, it is probably safe to remove that check as
well. It will always fail at "Ivy bootstrap" phase.

Regards,
   Alex.

RE: With ant removed, will GitHub PR job always fail 1st check?

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Thanks, I had no idea where this crazy script is configured.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen

https://www.thetaphi.de

I have this PR to remove the ant action:

https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/pull/1798

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org <ma...@lucene.apache.org>

Re: With ant removed, will GitHub PR job always fail 1st check?

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.