Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Nick Bauman <ni...@cortexity.com> on 2000/08/31 20:31:34 UTC

[BUG TRACKING] -- need list of current committers

I need to know who the current committers are for Jakarta. The list on
Jakarta I know isn't current.

All committers will be receiving their admin logins and passwords to the
BugRat shortly. The admin section is now closed to the public.

Found a cute method in BugRat that means I have a bit more work for myself
than I thought. :(

        public Person
        getLoginPerson( String login )
                throws DBIException
                {
                throw new DBIException( "--UNIMPLEMENTED--" );
                }

So I'll work on implementing that tonight so that we can see who is
closing what.

-Nick

[BUG TRACKING] -- admin section now closed to the public

Posted by Nick Bauman <ni...@cortexity.com>.
I need the current list of committers to send out usernames and passwords.

-Nick