Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com> on 2005/02/27 05:48:13 UTC

make test failures

t/debug.t and t/spf.t both have failures. I'm not sure how long ago they
started failing as the failures are hidden by the warning-only failures
in rule_names.t.

Is there a way that we can distinguish between rule_names and the other
failures so that we can go back to sending notification emails on
buildbot failures?

 -- sidney

Re: make test failures

Posted by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com>.
I fixed the test failure in t/debug.t checking in to r155617.

The test was just missing a new dbg message tag, replacetags, so I added
it to the list.

I'm less sure about what is the correct thing to do for the failure in
t/spf.t. In that case there is a test for SPF_HELO_FAIL in the test
spam. But as far as I can tell, spamassassin.org has a ?all in its SPF
record, which should mean that the result code of 'neutral' for the helo
test is correct. Should it fail? Do we need a new test case that
generates an SPF HELO failure?

 -- sidney