Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gereon Fassbender <gf...@startext.de> on 2003/11/03 11:29:43 UTC

problem with Table component

Hi,

I have a little problem using the Table component. The code is similar to the
table used in the Workbench example.
The row-components are defined this way:
<component id="tableRows" type="contrib:TableRows">
  <binding name="value" expression="currentCustomer"/>
  <binding name="class" expression="beans.rowClass.next"/>
</component>

I am using an ActionLink in each tablerow and "currentCustomer" in the
corresponding method (to know which was selected - is this the right way?). At
least this works fine for one page. But when you press on a row on the second
page you still get the customer in the same row (but first page).
I used
org.apache.tapestry.contrib.table.model.common.NullTableSessionStateManager
because the table can be very big and should be shared between sessions. I
guess this could be the cause but I don't know how to get the selected
customer.
Selecting/showing pages works fine (with TablePages component).

Thanks,
Gereon