Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Daffin, Miles (IT)" <Mi...@morganstanley.com> on 2007/02/13 09:44:30 UTC

Copy and Sync Tasks successful but sometimes result in blank dest file

Folks,

I have had this happen twice this week using sync or copy to do
recursive copies across the network: no errors are reported but one
destination file is blank. This is discovered when I do a binary diff of
the source and dest dirs afterwards.

Has anyone else seen this problem? (I am trying to work out if it's ant
or our infrastructure).

Cordially,

Miles
Miles Daffin
Morgan Stanley | EAI | MSDE
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | London E14 4QA | UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 767 75119
Fax: +44 (0) 20 705 64572
miles.daffin@morganstanley.com <ma...@morganstanley.com>