Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Nicolas Barthere <ba...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/27 14:28:38 UTC

Kafka and Maven

Hello,

I would execute this command : mvn clean install for my storm project...
With my example found on :
 https://github.com/ptgoetz/logback-kafka/blob/master/pom.xml
<https://github.com/ptgoetz/logback-kafka/blob/master/pom.xml>
It uses an old version of Kafka (0.7), and also uses this import : (import
kafka.javaapi.producer.*ProducerData*). It didn't exist in 0.8 version...
So, i found this repo :
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.clojars.smallrivers</groupId>
                        <artifactId>kafka</artifactId>
                        <version>0.7.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
                </dependency>

To finally have an error during the compilation :
*[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project logback-kafka: Could not resolve
dependencies for project com.github.ptgoetz:logback-kafka:jar:0.1.0:
Failure to find org.clojars.smallrivers:kafka:jar:0.7.1-SNAPSHOT in
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots
<https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots> was cached in the
local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
interval of sonatype-nexus-snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced ->
[Help 1]*
*[ERROR]*
*[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
-e switch.*
*[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.*
*[ERROR]*
*[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
please read the following articles:*
*[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException>*

If you have an idea...because I tried everything without find the solution
:(

Thanks