Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stefano Emilio Campanini <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/26 20:18:44 UTC

Understanding the best way working with axis2

Hi,

I'm writing to the list to get some help.
I have good knowledge of webapps, but I'm new on WS and Axis.

So, I ask you what is the best way to develop robust application using
Axis2: it is reasonable not using spring , but only the axis webapp ?

I use the axis web app and deply my service as aar, but I've some
problems with the classloader.
My service use Commons Chain but I dosn't work well, it can't find in
the classpath my Command (classes). If I move this classes under
WEB-INF/classes it works.
There is some kind of rules on placing classes ?

Here the error (a part):
-----
DEBUG com.reply.iriscube.orchestrator.util.ConfigResourceLoader com.reply.iriscu
be.orchestrator.util.ConfigResourceLoader.getCatalog(ConfigResourceLoader.java:3
5) - this.getClass().getResource(CATALOG_CONFIG_FILE):file:/C:/java/tomcat5.0/we
bapps/axis2/WEB-INF/services/orchestrator/resources/catalog.xml
ERROR org.apache.commons.digester.Digester org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.
startElement(Digester.java:1455) - Begin event threw exception
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.reply.iriscube.orchestrator.business.wf.Ge
tIdOrchestrator
..
----

Other quastion, I'm using pojo approach: There is a way to access at
the ServletContext from the service method ?

Thanks in advance
Stefano