Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sumanjit Kaur Brar <SB...@quark.com> on 2008/02/07 14:55:04 UTC

Deleted some folders by mistake from trunk

Hi,

I dleted some of the folders from trunk by mistake. How can I get them back.
I tried using svnadmin deltify cmd but it didn't help.
Please help.

Regards,
Suman Brar
Ext : 9878

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail transmission and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages appended or attached to it, may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution, or use of the information contained or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone (+91.172.2299878) or return e-mail message (< mailto:sbrar@quark.com>) and delete the original transmission, its attachments, and any copies without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you

Re: Deleted some folders by mistake from trunk

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn.branchmerge.commonuses.html#svn.branchmerge.commonuses.resurrect