Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Roy Ward <bl...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/09 09:05:42 UTC

Ubuntu 20.04 - Management Server

Good morning,

Could anyone tell me whether Ubuntu 20.04 is supported for the Cloudstack
management server.

This link suggests that anything above Ubuntu 16.04:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/installguide/overview/index.html#minimum-system-requirements

However, this Github post suggests that it is a work in progress:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4081

Any information will be gratefully received.

Thanks.

Re: Ubuntu 20.04 - Management Server

Posted by David Jumani <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Roy,

Support was added a few months ago via https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/4068

It will be supported in the next release of CloudStack

Thanks,
David
________________________________

David.Jumani@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: Ubuntu 20.04 - Management Server

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Roy,

It's not supported yet, it will be supported with v4.15 onwards.

Regards.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue