Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by asookazian2 <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/11 18:15:33 UTC

not seeing the blueprint.xml file in my WAR bundle

Try to create a WAR bundle with MANIFEST.MF and blueprint.xml.

I have the following in my MANIFEST.MF:

Bundle-Blueprint: OSGI-INF/blueprint/blueprint.xml

The blueprint.xml file exists in
<PROJECT>/src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/blueprint/blueprint.xml

I am including the MANIFEST.MF as follows in pom.xml:

<plugin>
				<configuration>
					<archive>
						<manifestFile>src/main/resources/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</manifestFile>
					</archive>
				</configuration>
			</plugin>

I am not seeing the blueprint.xml in the exploded WAR.  Please advise how to
fix.

also, where is the MANIFEST.MF and blueprint.xml supposed to be located in
the WAR (what directories)?

I am seeing the following in the exploded WAR:

<PROJECT>/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

There is no <PROJECT>/OSGI-INF/blueprint dir.

thx.

Re: not seeing the blueprint.xml file in my WAR bundle

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

you should build your war manifest with the maven-bundle-plugin.
And for it you need to define the web resources with <_wab>[location of
your web resources in your project (e.g. src/main/webapp)]</_wab>

regards, Achim

> By default with the war pakaging, your resources are located in
> WEB-INF/classes/OSGI-INF/... in the war
>
> Hi hope this will help...

> Try to create a WAR bundle with MANIFEST.MF and blueprint.xml.
>>
>> I have the following in my MANIFEST.MF:
>>
>> Bundle-Blueprint: OSGI-INF/blueprint/blueprint.xml
>>
>> The blueprint.xml file exists in
>> <PROJECT>/src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/blueprint/blueprint.xml
>>
>> I am including the MANIFEST.MF as follows in pom.xml:
>>
>> <plugin>
>>
>> <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>>                                 <artifactId>maven-war-plugin</artifactId>
>>                                 <configuration>
>>                                         <archive>
>>
>> <manifestFile>src/main/resources/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</manifestFile>
>>                                         </archive>
>>                                 </configuration>
>>                         </plugin>
>>
>> I am not seeing the blueprint.xml in the exploded WAR.  Please advise how
>> fix.
>>
>> also, where is the MANIFEST.MF and blueprint.xml supposed to be located in
>> the WAR (what directories)?
>>
>> I am seeing the following in the exploded WAR:
>>
>> <PROJECT>/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
>>
>> There is no <PROJECT>/OSGI-INF/blueprint dir.
>>
>> thx.
>>

>> --

> Cordialement,
>
> Charlie Mordant

Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>

Re: not seeing the blueprint.xml file in my WAR bundle

Posted by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

By default with the war pakaging, your resources are located in
WEB-INF/classes/OSGI-INF/... in the war

Hi hope this will help...

> Try to create a WAR bundle with MANIFEST.MF and blueprint.xml.
>
> I have the following in my MANIFEST.MF:
>
> Bundle-Blueprint: OSGI-INF/blueprint/blueprint.xml
>
> The blueprint.xml file exists in
> <PROJECT>/src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/blueprint/blueprint.xml
>
> I am including the MANIFEST.MF as follows in pom.xml:
>
> <plugin>
>                                 <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>                                 <artifactId>maven-war-plugin</artifactId>
>                                 <configuration>
>                                         <archive>
>
> <manifestFile>src/main/resources/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</manifestFile>
>                                         </archive>
>                                 </configuration>
>                         </plugin>
>
> I am not seeing the blueprint.xml in the exploded WAR.  Please advise how
> fix.
>
> also, where is the MANIFEST.MF and blueprint.xml supposed to be located in
> the WAR (what directories)?
>
> I am seeing the following in the exploded WAR:
>
> <PROJECT>/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
>
> There is no <PROJECT>/OSGI-INF/blueprint dir.
>
> thx.

Cordialement,

Charlie Mordant