Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Charles Daniels <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/04 09:25:18 UTC

[javadoc plugin] Javadocs not generated correctly

I posted this issue earlier, but had only a couple of replies without any suggestions for a fix,
so I will ask again to see if there is a solution.  The problem I am encountering is that the
javadoc plugin does not generate the package summary table, nor does it generate the standard
frame that appears in the upper left of the browser (where the package list should appear).

An earlier reply indicated that the javadocs are correctly generated when using JDK 1.4, but I
must be able to use JDK 1.3.  I cannot create a dependency on JDK 1.4 for this project.  I looked
at the plugin script, but can't see anything wrong with it.  Any pointers?

Cheers,
Chuck

Re: [javadoc plugin] Javadocs not generated correctly

Posted by Charles Daniels <cj...@yahoo.com>.
Any takers?