Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Keith Kee <kk...@ARCCorp.com> on 2004/04/05 15:11:01 UTC

[configuration] About Nested Namespace Again

Hi:
   I have been trying to use commons configuration since the sandbox days,
and have found it to be very useful. Thanks to everyone who has created and
contributed to this module. Recently, we are trying to migrate everything
over to the configuration module, we have encounter that there is a need for
nested namespaces using the composite configuration (using the digester
rules) to   ensure that settings in one web module will not step on another.
   I have trying with no avail to using nest namespaces in the xml files for
the composite configuration with namespaces. I saw some threads about this
topic in the digester forum and I am not sure if a patch was incorporated or
if the configuration module supports that.
   I'll appreciate if somebody how has done it to share their experience.

Thanks,
Keith