Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2002/01/01 20:13:03 UTC

Re: [scaffold] New build + a few updates

I updated Artimus to use the latest scaffold.jar and other dependencies.

Is there a separate source build for scaffold now? The
jakarta-scaffold.zip doesn't include the source.

-- Building Java web applications with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Done.