Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by ciwenlong <ci...@163.com> on 2017/05/12 07:58:10 UTC

in storm 1.1.0, supervisor automatically exit after submit topology

Hi,

1.       I use apache storm 1.1.0, after submit topology, supervisor automatically exit(work log file is not exist). But if I launch supervisor as administrator privilege, after submit topology,  supervisor run normally and do not exit. Would you double check it please? Do you have good suggestion? is it bug of apache storm 1.1.0?

2.       Storm 0.9.6 has not this problem.

3.       Attach file is my maven example.

Re: in storm 1.1.0, supervisor automatically exit after submit topology

Posted by Stig Døssing <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

As far as I know the mailing list doesn't forward attachments. You can try
uploading the files somewhere and linking to them instead.

About your question, I'm guessing you're running your cluster on Windows
and hitting a permissions issue with symlinks
https://storm.apache.org/releases/1.1.0/windows-users-guide.html.