Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2018/06/29 17:16:39 UTC

[Wiki] Request permissions to create a page

Hi -

I need to create a page for the DorisProposal. Would someone please enable my account “DavidFisher”.

Regards,
Dave

Re: [Wiki] Request permissions to create a page

Posted by David Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
How? I must be blind because I don't see an add, create, or new button or menu item.

Posted by David Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
I figured it out, and sorry for the SPAM. Comcast.net was very much messed up today.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.