Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Sergey Shelukhin <se...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/03/01 00:46:26 UTC

Re: Hive-2.0.1 Release date

Hi. It will be released when some critical mass of bugfixes is accumulated. We already found some issues that would be nice to fix, so it may be some time in March. Is there a particular fix that interests you?

From: Oleksiy MapR <os...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, February 29, 2016 at 00:43
To: "user@hive.apache.org<ma...@hive.apache.org>" <us...@hive.apache.org>>
Subject: Hive-2.0.1 Release date

Hi all!

Are you planing to release Hive-2.0.1? If yes, when it probably may be?

Thanks,
Oleksiy.

Re: Hive-2.0.1 Release date

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alan much appreciated

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

Re: Hive-2.0.1 Release date

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hive-2.0.1 Release date

Posted by Oleksiy MapR <os...@gmail.com>.
>> Hi. It will be released when some critical mass of bugfixes is
accumulated. We already found
>> some issues that would be nice to fix, so it may be some time in March.
Is there a particular fix
>> that interests you?

Hi Sergey!

Thanks for the information. There is no particular fix I want to see. It is
common case to have additional release with small fixed after a great
release, so I wanted to know the terms of it.

Oleksiy.

Re: Hive-2.0.1 Release date

Posted by Dmitry Tolpeko <dm...@gmail.com>.
Mich,