Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "erikearle@yahoo.com" <er...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/14 03:43:53 UTC

StreamingUpdateSolrServer commit?

When does  StreamingUpdateSolrServer commit?

I know there's a threshhold and thread pool as params but I don't see a commit timeout.   Do I have to manage this myself?

Re: StreamingUpdateSolrServer commit?

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Unless I slept through it, you still need to explicitly commit, even with SUSS.

Otis
--
Sematext is hiring -- http://sematext.com/about/jobs.html?mls
Lucene, Solr, Nutch, Katta, Hadoop, HBase, UIMA, NLP, NER, IR