Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jon Travis <jt...@covalent.net> on 2001/10/05 20:54:23 UTC

SLOW (broken) POSTs

How are you gentlemen,

Recently (within the past week or so), POSTs have become unbearably
slow.  What used to be an immediate post for me, is now around 15
seconds.  WHAT HAPPEN ??  Did Justin Erenkrantz's patch set up us
the bomb?

-- Jon

Re: SLOW (broken) POSTs

Posted by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com>.
On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Jon Travis wrote:

> Recently (within the past week or so), POSTs have become unbearably
> slow.  What used to be an immediate post for me, is now around 15
> seconds.  WHAT HAPPEN ??  Did Justin Erenkrantz's patch set up us
> the bomb?

Quite likely.  But it probably just means that, as with all these other
problems we're seeing, some piece of code was making assumptions it
shouldn't be making.

--Cliff

(Couldn't resist that last bit, could you?  ;)  All your POST are belong
to us, etc, etc.)

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA