Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Daniele Antonioli <an...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/09 08:22:17 UTC

Equivalent to NimBLE for Bluetooth BR/EDR

Dear mynewt devs,

Thanks a lot for developing and maintaining the mynewt project
(including NimBLE).

I've read that you are not planning to support Bluetooth BR/EDR, and
this is a pity :( However, I was wondering if you know any project that
resemble NimBLE for Bluetooth BR/EDR. In particular, I'm looking for an
open-source BR/EDR controller that I can use together with my
open-source BR/EDR Linux Host (e.g. Linux kernel + bluez).

Any hint would be really appreciated!
--
Regards
Daniele Antonioli