Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Marco Risaliti <mr...@libero.it> on 2006/10/19 23:22:51 UTC

Author removing

I have seen that some of the properties files has still some
reference to authors or/and e-mail address.
Some examples are in :
AccountingEntityLabels_fr.properties
AccountingUiLabels_fr.properties
AccountingUiLabels_pt_BR.properties
AccountingUiLabels_pt_PT.properties
PartyUiLabels_fr.properties
Pos_es.properties
Workeffort.properties
CommonUiLabel.properties
defaultMessages.properties

It's enough to search the @ character into the properties files from
Eclipse.
I don't know if necessary to remove it, I would like only that you
will know.

Thanks
Marco

Re: Author removing

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Hi Marco,

thanks for pointing out this. Removing author information is a good
thing but it's not a mandatory task... so we can simply remove them as
we see them without putting too much effort in it.

Jacopo