Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> on 2014/06/06 19:13:26 UTC

publish coho to npm

I don't see why not. Its pretty damn good now and would only help onboard
more contributors.

Re: publish coho to npm

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
oh weird, I use it globally as convenience for cloning and looking at PRs /
never tried using as 'top level' …it does work for that use case currently
without any env variables or passing anything. just works from cwd. (and
you could make that assumption generally imo)

Re: publish coho to npm

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org> wrote:

> On Friday, June 6, 2014, Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> wrote:
>
> > There's definitely some upside, but some downsides as well:
> > - would add some overhead for us to have to remember to version & publish
> > it after every change
>

> Sure, but that's like any tool. Or we could just periodically bundle all of
> the changes made in the last while and have occasional releases. I suspect
> that the rate of changes going into coho has been dropping as it has
> matured, anyway.
>

> > - you then need to npm update coho separately from updating all your
> other
> > repos (via coho repo-update)
>

> That seems reasonable. coho repo-update -r coho has always seemed to me to
> be extremely sketchy.

npm update -g npm

:)

Re: publish coho to npm