Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by nch <un...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/29 18:36:39 UTC

iBATIS 2.3.3. Clustering and Lazy Loading

Hi, there.
I've upgraded to iBatis 2.3.3 (from 2.3.0) and Spring 2.5.5. I need my web application to run on a clustered environment - tomcat 6 and session replication.
I see tomcat can not replicate objects coming from iBatis.

29-jul-2008 18:23:32 org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager requestCompleted
SEVERE: Unable to serialize delta request for sessionid [D03E2DD6DEFBA8C805919A03C701C85A]
java.io.NotSerializableException: com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.loader.LazyResultLoader
        at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1156)
        at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1509)

I thought this issue was solved in a previous version of iBatis.
Is there a solution for this issue in the svn?

Regards

Re: iBATIS 2.3.3. Clustering and Lazy Loading

Posted by Christopher Lamey <cl...@localmatters.com>.
You need to disable the lazy loading and maybe the byte code enchancments in
iBATIS.  If you're caching, you might have to tweak the cache settings to
allow for things to be serialized as well.

Check out the settings element in the sqlmap config xml file.