Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sandy McPherson <al...@webmind.nl> on 2001/04/12 09:45:16 UTC

RE: multipart requests and file uploads problems on the Apache connection

You need tp use Ajp12 for multipart request servlets.
Just specify something like this
#
# The following line mounts all JSP files and the /spqr/servlet/ uri to
tomcat
#
JkMount /spqr/servlet/* ajp13
JkMount /spqr/servlet/LogoUpload ajp12 # Ajp13 won't handle the multi-part
request properly
JkMount /spqr/*.jsp ajp13

I believe there is a patch somewhere in the CVS repository, but seeing as we
Upload Files once in a blue-moon, and the "slower" Ajp12 does the job, I
haven't bothered. Never fix a running system!

Sandy