Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Praveer Mathur <pr...@delhi.tcs.co.in> on 2002/02/21 13:00:50 UTC

!!!!!!Attention Log4J Users !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Olivier Dinocourt <ol...@anpe.fr>.
Yeah ? This is the  Struts Users Mailing List.....

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: Problem using the nested taglib

Posted by Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com>.
Almost. :)

<nested:form> is literally an extension of that. Other than that you can
use the <nested:root> for non-form based stuff.

Indexed attribute is not needed. It has limited use in all the tags, and
doesn't penetrate (multiple iterators) very well. The nested tags will
ask each tag to get the underlying property. When it comes across the
iterate tag, it will get it's correct index. All behind the scenes
without you having to worry about it. It will work correctly for all
tags, not just some, which the indexed attribute fails to do. For all
intents and purposes, you only need the "property" property in the
nested tags because all the rest is done for you. Makes management of
markup much easier.

Arron.

Posted by Javier Campoamor <jc...@lapize.com>.
Hi Alex,

I'm sorry. I've found my error.
The problem was that I set to null the ArrayList in the parent bean reset
method. Now I receive the child beans array list in the second action where
I can manage it.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Best regards

Javier

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Posted by Alex Paransky <al...@individualnetwork.com>.
Shouldn't you be using a <nested:form ? in your .JSP?

RE: !!!!!!Attention Log4J Users !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Moritz Petersen <de...@pnpconsult.com>.
That's the difference between the FileAppender and the RollingFileAppender

-mo.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>