Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Kenny Ho <y2...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/02 22:08:17 UTC

CloudMonkey Import error in cloudmonkey.requester : cannot import name connection

Hi,

I am trying out CloudStack and trying to do some BareMetal deployment.
>From Jira, looks like the web UI is not ready for that so I turn to command
line option.  I found cloudmonkey, but on fresh install on first run, I got
this error:

$ sudo apt-get install python-pip
$ sudo pip install cloudmonkey
$ cloudmonkey
Import error in cloudmonkey.requester : cannot import name connection

Is this a known issue?  Is there a work around for this?

Regards,
Kenny