Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by andrea <an...@mail.com> on 2003/07/11 02:13:22 UTC

Reduce sleep & gain energy with dna Eqwoslgsi

Gyhv

As a World Excluse utilizing DNA/RNA, we are the very first to offer
this revolutionary product. This PROVEN OTC-FDA Approved discovery has been
reported on by the New England Journal of Medicine - don't just take our
word for it.  Actually reverses aging symptoms without dieting or exercise!
This CANNOT be BOUGHT in ANY Store for 1 year!!  INTERNET EXCLUSIVE

In fact we'd like you to receive a F.R.E.E thirty day supply; look and feel
younger, lose weight, reduce sleep, The list goes on, we
encourage you to at least take a look at the information as to
what else it can do. Again, CANNOT be BOUGHT in ANY Store for 1 year!

You ask what does this OTC-FDA approved discovery do:
  Quicker Wound healing with DNA
  Life Miracle Wound healer, dna factor
  DNA/RNA will burn fat without workouts
  Revolutionary dna weight loss catalyst